Here we are sharing from the projects I am developing: Sustainable tourism itineraries in Lake Como – Non Solo Lago project.
This year again the project Non Solo Lago (Not Just Lake) invites you to discover the Valle Albano Park and its territory, the Lake Como, with proposals of cultural, environmental and gastronomic itineraries, suitable for everyone.
The program is full and varied. It has started April 16th and it is going to continue until October. Set your agenda and find time to visit this beautiful area!
gastronomic and cultural itineraries, created in collaboration with Cooperativa Imago:
- Saturday, April 16 – Gravedona: the sacred area of Santa Maria del Tiglio and the Beekeeping Gramatica
- Saturday, May 7 – Dosso del Liro and La Fonte di Mariella farmhouse
- Saturday, June 18 – Walk from Dongo to beekeeping Robba
- Saturday, July 23 – Garzeno and The Camosciata farm
- Saturday, August 6 – Walk from Stazzona to Brenzio and a visit at the La Sorgente farmhouse
Guided tours organised in collaboration with the guides of Hiking Como Lake:
- Thursday, June 2 – Discovering the Valle Albano, the San Jorio Pass
- Sunday, July 10 – The Sommafiume Shelter: to the valley springs.
- Sunday, August 7 (San Jorio Celebration) – Discovering the Valle Albano, the San Jorio Pass
- Saturday, September 3 – Discovering the Valle Albano, the San Jorio Pass
- Sunday, October 9 – The Sommafiume Shelter: to the valley springs.
English website http://www.sustainablelakecomo.com/ Brochure in English
Sara Vitali: email@example.com /
Are you interested to know more?
Ask #STouW by Sara Vitali about:
#socialmedia strategies for tourism sector & linked sustainable, responsible, green or eco businesses;
#sustainabledevelopment through tourism.