Latest sustainable jobs Cambodia: WWF-Cambodia is looking for a qualified and energetic Conservation Programme Manager who is responsible for the implementation of the Country Conservation Programme and contributing to the Greater Mekong Programme Strategic Plan.
The position is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
What you need:
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
• Master’s degree in natural resources management, environmental or conservation management, development studies, or in relevant fields
• 7 years of practical experience in leading and managing integrated programme, 3 years of which should be in the Cambodia
• Proven experience of managing programmes funded by a diversity of sources including governments and aid agencies, private sector donors with annual budget of 2-3 millions USD
• Experience of working and negotiating with donors at all levels, and working with key regional and international institutions e.g. ADB, EU, UNDP, ASEAN, and the Mekong River Commission
• Thorough understanding of socio-economic, conservation and development issues in Cambodia
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer language
• Proficiency in MS Office
Deadline for applications: 01 April 2015.
Further info and How to Apply at http://wwf.panda.org/