How to create a Social media strategy: this quick tool is from my experience, courses and suggestions I found online.
The most of the time write it down and focus are what you need, so don’t be shy take a piece of paper and a pen, let’s start!
Summarising the questions you need to answer are:
1. What is the aim of your online presence?
2. What is offering your company?
3. What is your client target?
4. Which are the topics you would like to discuss?
5. Which are your competitors (see How to built a competitor analysis)? Are they online?
6. How is possible to measure your efforts?
Subscribe to S.Tou.W. mailing list & receive the pdf How to create a Social media strategy
Please note: this is only a paper, it is meant to give idea of the process but to develop and manage properly a strategy and to make the strategy work you need to spend time researching online & managing social media.
Are you interested to know more?
Ask #STouW by Sara Vitali about:
#socialmedia strategies for tourism sector & linked sustainable, responsible, green or eco businesses;
#sustainabledevelopment through tourism.