Ecodyfi is the local regeneration organisation for the Dyfi Valley, in Mid Wales – a thriving bi-lingual community set in some of the UK’s most stunning scenery. Their mission is to bring and offer a more sustainable life through energy, agriculture, waste management and sustainable tourism.
The Dyfi Valley – Biosffer Dyfi Biosphere !!
Ecodyfi’s aim is to involve:
- local people
- potential visitors to the area
- local businesses
- people interested in sustainable community regeneration
into their activities about developing sustainability into the Dyfi area.
Ecodyfi is doing and coordinating many activities:
– Celebrating language and landscape at Dathlu Dyfi!
-Recruiting for community land
– Active in the outdoors
– Information about saving energy and money and renewable energy project
-Rubbish Resistance projects
– Dyfi Valley for Fair Trade
– Community first projects
if you like to find more information about these project have a look to the website: http://www.ecodyfi.org.uk/index.htm